Saturday 12 November 2011

Three Photos, Three seasons ... One day = Crazy Climate

I went to get into the car this morning and noticed that next spring's crocuses have started to show, (very early). It struck me that my garden is now showing THREE seasons all at the same time. I still have SUMMER tomatoes ripening on the vine, quite happy in the garden with no protection. I also have some of the trees showing their AUTUMN colours and now next years SPRING bulbs have started to show!

We are well into November now and still not had a frost here - In fact, it was mild enough for me to sit out in the garden, (in shirt-sleeves/no jumper or coat) with a coffee and read the newspaper.

Pictures below ...



1 comment:

  1. Another 8 November days have gone by and still no sign of a 1st frost. Have picked the last of the tomatoes, a few more of those golden leaves have fallen and the spring bulbs continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete